Sunday 16 July 2017

couchsurfing meetup Ahmedabad

I have planned to organize meetup to connect with people once again in Ahemdabad. Before Ahmedabad I tried to organize same meetup at Jodhpur, Indore, Bhopal. In Jodhpur nobody come, in Indore 2 amazing people come, in Bhopal I couldn't reached out.


So I had start searching for the place for meetup in Ahmedabad. I had list out Zen cafe, Seva Cafe, and one mall. new I called to Zen Cafe but zen cafe don't allow me to organize meetup. I called to Seva Cafe they said we don't do phone booking. you need to come their cafe. our meetup time was 5PM while seva cafe open at 7pm which i missed to verify. so a day before of meetup I visited seva cafe but at the ground floor they post some note that they are closed because of some function. still i decided to go up and asked them to get place to organize meetup. so they said we open at 7pm. So i need to message to all people who are coming for meetup that Seva Cafe is canceled. and they suggest me to organize at The travel cafe.

I started to moving at there and i have seen place and its really new concept. i really like the idea of the cafe. and i finalize it with manager. and send message to all on whatsapp.

Now on the day of meetup out of 72 registered people on couchsurfing site and 22 registered on whatsapp 7 people came.

But still its worth. We enjoyed lots of talking. we shared our travel experiences. we plan for future travel.

It was really great experience.